View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2013, 22:29   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Message to Vikings from Spore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMan View Post
No use arguing over moot points. Bottom line is that all allies are going to have to attack eachother at some point (this is a war game afterall so relax). When a block of 3 allies attacks you quickly followed by the #2 (Fang) and #3 (ND) ally ganging up on you and vowing that you would not win the round (aka trolling) no matter which way you slice it a non-deserving ally ends up on top and is King made (sorry CT but its true). This has happened the last few rnds as well and has gotten a bit boring. You cry foul when others do it then you do it yourselves, which do you want? Spore/CT/ND/Fang all made up their minds about Vikings before the rnd even got going and CT took the noble path to fence the rnd, so I find it hypocritical when you try to portray that you are taking some "righteous" path vilifying Vikings when you all are the ones holding the gun to their head backing them into the corner with your lame blocking in the first place. Really, what other options did Vikings have this rnd? (That was a rhetorical question so no need to answer) You all made it pretty clear you did not want them to win and cry foul when you expect them to just site in the corner like kindergarteners, using Mz's analogy. Retarded...
If you had been reading up all the threads that been going on the last 10 rounds or what not, and this one in particular, you would actualy understand why certain allies would go for Vikings as this round went on.
Its not like you can do something bad, and it will all be forgotten in a heart beat, and its not like FAnG want to "kingmake" CT cus they just simply did not like Vikings to begin win.
Youve heard of karma before, and often its not dealt by some Divine Power, but at times it is dealt With by other People around you, threat them With the respect and honour you want them to threat you With, and they will.
Attacking CT early on, NAPing FAnG, and then targetting Spore mid round, and then targetting FAnG and Spore in the end of the round dont give you friends.

And there will always be someone around in every alliance that will keep grudges to certain alliances for promoting a certain type of play that is against my ethics, and such People would actualy not like to see certain People/alliances suceed due to this.
Im only a loyal peon, but if you keep getting more and more people against Your alliance or certain people in Your alliance it will add up in the end.
Im pretty sure someone in Vikings or the old TGV said that alliances would do worse when i was in the memberbase than if i wernt there at all due to their indifference With my views and thoughts of the game.

FAnG backstabbed ROCK R50, and the people in ROCK swore to make em pay for this, and in the end ND won the round.
Ult kept hitting Spore last round, and we did not want to go down silently.
It all adds up, if Vikings were not to win this round its cus of a lot of factors, not only cus half the univers wants to "troll you and make CT win".
Stop trying to blame everyone around you when something bad happends.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote