View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 22:54   #13
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: What has happened in the last few days? [From Suggestions Forum]

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Working on the assumption that because of how things turned out fang know they can't win.. Why would they care whether they're backing a winner or not?

Because presumably the HC plan to HC again at some point whether under the same alliance name or not and if they burn bridges with other HC then a name change probably isn't going to do much to repair the damage.
Generally speaking, alliances have fairly short memories in this game. after all, ppl work with anyone as long as they can see benefit from doing it. As for myself, i never expected to ever work with CT again after they had backstabbed VGN a couple of times in the 30's rounds... yet when i became HC in TGV halfway through r41, we worked with CT the very same round. And since then they have been pretty much the most honorable ally we've had, except maybe Apprime since r51.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote