View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 19:42   #18
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: My Planet's 'Home' Computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
VNC connections are visible to such a client. Im not sure if its a good idea to hunt them, but technically it is possible.

Oh and i assume that no matter what solution is suggested, there will still be a way to multi. The task (for me) is not to make it totally impossible but to seriously reduce it by making it much harder. Like in RL we try nearly everything to make murder impossible to get away with, but we wont ever reach 100% safety.
they're only visible to such a client if the client knows what to look for.
vnc source code is opensource last i knew so technically anyone can take it, make their own client from it and use different ports instead of the default ones and in theory this client program wouldnt be any the wiser.