View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2019, 21:16   #14
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How CBA killed Seductive

Soooooo...if I understood things correctly....

Caj wanted to screw over CBA so he helped organize an attack on his planet but prior to that sent away 10+ ally fleets so they could not be used to defend him. Dick move but hey, not the 1st time we have seen that.

Then CBA got pissed and kicked members from seductive tag, an even worse dick move IMO.

Just because you got roided doesnt mean you should ruin it for the other 40+ members. I get, it sucks being roided but HCs should be looking past their planets and doing what is best for the alliance and its members. Closing the alliance and kicking the members is beyond low and if this is how you act for losing roids....well I am glad that I have not been in the same alliance as you for a few rounds and will continue to stick by that. You should not have kicked the members CBA!

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote