View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 19:44   #46
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A Gym / Muscle Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Sorry for the bump, but this thread is too long and too boring for me to look through. I have a couple of questions:

1) If you are experiancing this type of muscle ache, how long should you leave before going back to the gym? Should you wait until it goes completely, carry on regardless or continue at a lesser level of exertion?

2) Does that acheing increase your chances of doing yourself some damage?

3) Horn, do you go to the gym every day and do you exercise every time you are there?

I'm sure there was another question but I can't remember it, so it'll have to wait for another time.
1) About a couple of days really. The sooner you do it, the sooner you're muscle gets used to it.

2) If you did 12kg that one day and a couple of days you do 15kg, you might cause some damage. But generally no.

3) (I'm not Horn but) Going to the gym everyday is bad. You should always give yourself a day to rest.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote