Thread: Favorite HC
View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 21:12   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favorite HC

Generally the HC I've enjoyed playing with/playing for the most are the ones I respect as people and who I can hold a decent conversation with that isn't planetarion.

Quote:
Nearly everybody I have ever known who was in an alliance with Sid and in other alliances says that Sid is the best. Also, nobody else managed the same amount of success, nor to come close to having the same amount of respect. The only people who seem to argue the point are people who were never in an alliance with him, or people who got on the wrong side of him. To me, that is enough to be convincing.
Sid is the best player - I wouldn't want to be under his command though. As an alliance partner Sid can provide a very productive relationship but I don't think I'd enjoy speaking with him outside of planetarion. He probably hasn't got much nice to say about me to be honest.