Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2012, 12:23   #246
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Well done Ult

Here's my solution to defense...(the responding of other members part)
create an option that is only available for use by alliance via a new tab on alliance page titles "defense ships"
each member can dedicate 1-3 fleets of the 3 already available fleets and what ships they wish to allow the alliance to be able to use. On the "Fleets" page, a checkbox to allow alliance to use a fleet "Gamma" for alliance defense. then another "base fleet" with the ships you are prepared to give to your alliance

EG. In my alliance defense fleet i have corsairs and rogues and 1 fleet available
on the defense ships page in "Alliance" you can see my nickname and next to it the # of ships and what ships they are and how many fleets are available and underneath a coords box like on the fleets page just simply type in the coords and tick which ships you want sent and not needing to wake up during the night to send defense is solved! However if you want defense yourself and don't have a dc for yourself you'll still need to get up and organise it, there has to be some level of activity!