Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2012, 23:44   #239
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
You clearly have either:
1/ Not read a single word I've typed;
2/ Failed (miserably) to understand any of them;
3/ Are deliberately avoiding the points I've made and coming back with straw man arguments (otherwise known as trolling).

If you can play the game whilst only logging in twice a day then you're actually agreeing with my point.

Your suggestion that the way for CT to solve its problems is for it to dissolve is on a par with your previous one that it should get its members to be more active. In other words you offer the following insight, "get better or stop playing" to which my reply was (and is);

The one thing we do agree upon is that Ult is better than CT. Your assertion that this has nothing to do with activity is b*ll*cks - and you know it.
We can go backwards and forwards saying noone is reading each others posts all day, but it's pointless really. I am agreeing with a lot of what you say. Show me where I said Ult being better was down to anything other than activity?

And I don't see that disbanding an alliance with no dcs is a useless suggestion. It's either that or recruit them. I'm not really trying to offer you advice though, it's your alliance, if you're happy with it that's enough for me.

All I'm trying to do is puncture this ridiculous belief that the majority in Ult sits at their computer 24/7 dcing. We have DCs, just like you want, but they're active. Why is that complicated?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 27 Sep 2012 at 23:53.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote