Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2012, 20:27   #235
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Why would it be at any other time?
I mentioned it because i can imagine some people may have read your post and accidentally thought that when you were talking about not being as dedicated to the game as others might think, that you might of meant you weren't willing to get up at any point in the night pretty much every night of the round. y'know, as one of the inactives in the alliance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Why are you trying to tell me Ultores is better that CT anyway. We can look at the universe page for that.
well i was saying they were more active because it was pretty crucial in me pointing out that it's basically why they keep winning. As opposed to it being because they have really unique insight on how to 'evolve' their 'defence culture' or whatever (etc, read my posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
If you enjoy playing in CT, then what is the problem?
I'm not in CT, but what problem is it that CT players (or i) have raised here? it's others who're offering (empty) solutions to alleged problems.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote