Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2012, 23:05   #209
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
i am quite clearly not saying that.
"that is the nature of PA. if people cannot be bothered to DC their own incs then dont play PA."

I don't know if I'm just thick but this seems to come up in just about every thread from ult/asc posters who apparently think it's a really insightful point to suggest that alliances like ct need to change the 'culture' in the alliance, or 'evolve' in some manner that results in their members' suddenly wanting to dedicate more of their life to a pretty uneventful game.

The reason why ct, and i imgaine nd or whoever else you aim this crap at, don't have an alliance full of members willing to put in the dedication to dc their incs 24/7 is because those kinds of players, with small exceptions, all join each other in alliances like ult or app.

If there's any obvious change that could be suggested, I'd look at ultores players who might like more of a challenge in future and consider joining a less exclusive alliance, or maybe some apprime players who secretly think that the point of joining an alliance is to try and actually win the game with them.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote