View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 23:28   #12
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Promote the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman2k30III
i know this is drastic but maybe they can leach some ideas form a game more advanced than PA called Warring factions [REMOVED] great ideas here i been playing this for 2 months now and i got to behonest it has the depth this game is lacking i know i will get a neg rep a warning or instant ban but i know i am doing the rite thing by sharing this site with u guys and maybe it will open jolt's eyes to wat makes a good game
I'm removing the URL as posting such is against the rules

Anyway on the issue of 'stealing' ideas. Its really not that simple. Its one thing to create a game from scratch and have certain ideas in it BUT the minute its gone into development and goes live its not then easy to change. For example if you were to start a brand new game now you would probally seriously consider the pre determined sides that the game at that URL has but doing so in PA simply isnt possible now as the games so much built around the community that the community has built and you blow this apart with such a feature and do potentially major damage to the game.

Also what seems like the most simple change often requires many extreamly deep changes elsewhere that on the face of it you wouldnt consider.

As such simply posting "This game has good ideas and we should steal xm y and z" isnt really constructive. If the ideas good you have to put some thought into it and work out how it applys to this game
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote