View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 23:17   #10
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Promote the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Im not quite sure I agree with you on that one mate, I dont think Jolt earns much from PA.

I did at one time ask Kal how much it would cost to buy an entire round of PA and the costs didnt seem like something a internet firm earns alot from.
From a Accounting POV it probally doesnt make much, the income cant be bad but from my basic accounting knowledge and from info gleened from the forums the charge for the servers is way above normal. With Jolt techically not owning PA but just being the host and manager of the game and Sim-Tech being the owner they will no doubt have differnt sets of accounts. This means that Jolt have none of the costs or liabilities on their books and hence no problems if it goes tits up but allows them to have PA make a positive contribution to Jolt by having the profit that would be there ploughed into Jolt in the form of Server rentals

Not that you can really be critical of Jolt for this, they are a business in an area thats pretty tough to do well in and it makes perfect sense to do it this way to remove any possability of PA going bust and taking Jolt with it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote