View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2005, 12:49   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Suggestions on Wall Decorations

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I have this, this and a Bloc Party/Mystery Jets joint fanzine/poster thing.
I also have 1 really big catus, then 3 others that are big enough for a pot of their own, and then 10 really quite small ones.
LOL I love this.

I can't really put any hot women up on my wall, seeing as I live with one. That Deviant Art suggestion is a great Idea, I think I'll be browsing. Thx.