View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2010, 08:54   #14
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Round 38 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Try not to organize it on some complete asshat of a time and I'll be around. I hear Mactanzu has booked his bed for me to crash on.

We've been trying to invite Mac to our irregularily regular meets at Helsinki but he's been an asshat and recently there's awkward sounds that even snra might be having a woman thing going on so he's dodgy too.

Also why is Kjeldoran trolling my thread.

ps. mister moderator I have little if anything to do with ministry.
pps. 2011 september isn't that a ****ing year away?
The 2011 sept was off the hat. Actually I just realised last year's meet was in fact also in September. Wasn't being all serious with arranging another one. However due mz's 1337 mod'ing skillz and numerous enquiriez from easily lead people may lead to another Ð gathering sometime possibly next winter or spring!

What comes to mac's promises conserning his bed... Well u'd first have to encounter the witch who controls it, and pray coming out unharmed since I fear mac won't have mental strenght to help out there :/

If and when we all shall get together again. Personally I promise not to blow +2 premilles this time (on Sunday midday).

Topic is more or less predated. We'll negotiate and setup s*** with Jurgen again closer to date. Also non-community people are welcomed (yes even ministries and Kj!).

ps. berten send me those picts and if someone has photos of the 2009 set, those would be welcomed also!

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote