View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2016, 15:33   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Change of buddypack system

If we were doing a random round I would prefer it to be in a Christmas speedgame with cluster alliances.

I'd be happier to mix BPs but I'm struggling to understand - alliances go on their own or maybe with another friendly alliance in a BP, unless things have changed drastically. Forcing two BPs together will generally end up with mixed galaxies where you're going to have to come to some agreement and potentially force NAPs. Surely pure alliance galaxies allow for the potential for more war without forced NAPs? Am I missing something?