View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2021, 09:51   #247
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Re: Old timers... (R1-R10)

Can barely believe I'm posting on a PA forum in 2021 or that this thread from 2007 is still in existence, but here I am and there it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanSquirrel View Post
I doubt you're still here, but I'll shoot my shot, Anakin.

Xanadu Squirrel here, I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you for throwing me under the bus to NoS
I did do that yes, but you were always one of my favorite people to hang with, and we did for many years after! DM'd you my details if you want to find me (-:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
Welcome back, Anakin. Although I'm not from the R1-R10 time, I didn't think you'd mind. :supercutesmile:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin View Post
You still make my panties all wet.
<3
This is still true all these years later. Fiery, I miss you girl!

I was actually awful to a lot of people in this community both here and in Eve Online as a silly teen, but I really appreciated so many of you, list would be too long but most of you know who you are.

I don't really play games anymore and I'm probably not going to be posting here anytime soon, I'm one of those crypto degenerates these days and doing pretty well for myself all things considered, but the DMs still find my email so I can be found it people are looking... hope everyone who posted here went on to have a happy life and are doing well (-:

Until 2031 then. o/
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote