View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2007, 23:44   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Where did you come from?

I was on Undernet helping to "run" #pcgamer in a 2 man chan (as in total), me and this guy from Wales. It was around Summer 2001 when he told me I had to sign up and get into his galaxy to play (Round 4). So I signed up, and we joined an alliance, which merged into PATO, and then into EL.
He got closed for some reason or another, but I made friends (somehow) with a group of people and ended up being in their galaxy for Round 5. The rest is history, I guess.