View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 14:09   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Historical Round Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Also Round 2 didn't start that early, Round 1 didn't end until early July but from what I remember they rolled into one another pretty much.
I think hicks is right here, I started playing at the start of r2 when a friend told me to sign up but I can remember originally looking at it during r1 and I was going to sign up but he said it would be over really soon so not to bother. The gap between when he told me that and when I signed up for r2 couldn't have been more than a few weeks.