View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2016, 21:24   #11
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance limits 40/60 split

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well this round again shows that most alliances have to kick out/reject members due to way too small tag limits.

Looking at top10 alliances, there are a total of 460 planets in those alliances. Currently with there is the potential of 5 different alliances winning; ult, fl, ct, pen, norse. Some are more likely than others but they all have a chance. If ally tag limit is raised to 80 as you keep saying several alliances would disband or be too small to function and we would end up with 2 probably 3 tags that are 70 or more and probably 3 tags that are 25-40 and the rest wont even matter. This would lead to basically it being a 2 way war for the entire round.

Granted that is not different then the current block wars of the last few rounds. However alliances have stabbed each other in the back or done some interesting political maneuvers to increase their chances of ally win. With your proposal of increasing tag limit to 70/80 or higher, politics pretty much goes out the door and the universe gets divided into 2 sides. If there were more people playing then a higher tag limit makes sense but with the current number of planets it doesnt, unless you are just wanting alliance A vs B game for 1177 ticks

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote