View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:48   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I am having a bad day :(

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
I ran into my ex-ex (i.e. 2 exes ago) at the bus stop this morning which wasn't too bad (haven't seen her in about a year), I'm somewhat less happy about (probably) seeing my immediate ex heading back into the building after a cigarette at work today. I'm 95% certain it was her and as we also haven't spoken in about a year (saying we parted badly is an understatement) I'm not too impressed by this. If she's got a job in the same building as me I am gonna cry
Poor girl.... You can also try to NOT care.
Let's say that my family doesn't have such a good relationship with the sister of my father (that's a long story short). But when I see that woman I very friendly say hello to her, just to annoy her and see her in agony for not knowing what to do or say