View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 08:11   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
Indeed, but flaming an alliance for taking advantage for the way it played at the end of the round, its unjust. If this is the case then flame the top3 Asc planets for taking advantage of the TRUELY shite XP system.
There's actually a thread pretty much about that right below this one fyi.

Quote:
Also while your flaming Destiny, why not flame CT also, as they went up 2-3 members in the last 2-3 days also, which im pretty sure didn't have a whole lot to do during the round. This is clearly just a post to tarnish the name of Destiny by some1 posting for the sake of it.
I think it's the nature of the recruitment carried out. Whereas I believe CT had two planets leave them on the second to last day and added two (of whose status I am unsure) on the last day, destiny instead mailed planets who they didn't know from adam about joining. Of course I think this thread is interesting because it provides an opening to question what actually an alliance is in pax. Would the addition of four utterly random planets to destiny's tag giving them the win actually mean they were a better alliance than CT in any other sense than that they'd manage to accumulate more score by the end of the round? Probably not. Should the alliance rankings reflect more than mere score accumulation?