Thread: I'm off !
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 08:40   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I'm off !

I'm sad to see you go, FondreEnLarmes . I never met you in Vision, however i know quite well virtually everyone you have mentioned in your farewell. If you are anything like them, its indeed sad to see you go . I wish you the best of luck for whatever you choose to pursue.

/me waves

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote