Thread: R61 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2015, 05:33   #60
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R61 predictions

All numbers we gave out earlier were correct, and you can see me posting earlier that there might be more members when the round starts. So Adapt, at that time, was correct.

BB: We've ended up fighting with bows purely because of bows, and yet again, the choice is yours. But please do restrain yourself from posting rather flaming (and insulting even) posts, if I may politely ask so. And when did I say I was looking forward to a war? I will fight when needed, but I surely haven't said I'm looking forward to war bows... Pls do quote myself if you find such. And all your HCs are welcome to speak to me, even if Clouds doesn't wish to speak to all. Oh, and what comes to biased, feel free to accuse me or mine of cheating again, but pls do provide some proof.

What comes to strats, ULT has an interesting one and we're quite similar with several other tags. Faceless has proven before that no matter their size or strat, they should not be counted out of the competition (as long as they have 40+). In the end, this setting seems to promise a bit more interesting round than the last one at least. We shall see what comes.

P.S. I do enjoy how much you speculate with what BF does

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

Last edited by NoXiouS; 22 Mar 2015 at 05:39.
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote