View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 15:02   #8
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: lack of incentives for midround sign ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
not if they were free in the first place.

i can also see this, inconjunction with CC fraud, giving someone a nice big bot force for little work...
actually your wrong. I am suggesting the account is not free (bar the last 3-4 weeks of any round where the account should be free) this would be subject to the same sign up conditions as any other account. I personally wouldn't mind paying if I was given a semi decent chance of enjoying the last 2 weeks and more would be willing to sign up should they have a decent chance of doing something,

The flexibility of what I am suggesting is that you will receive 60% of all constructions and value, which means you have more chance of doing something in game.

I fail to see why this would encourage fraud or even mean players would be willing to resign up.

What it will do though is give players starting a new account a outside chance of catching up at any pont in time.

alot of players score would mean it would be pointless restarting an account imo. Also if someone does cheat (which several players already probably do) this would be subject to the ruling by Kal that out of alliance out of galaxy defence would be cheating anyhow.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote