View Single Post
Unread 23 Sep 2015, 15:30   #170
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Political Debate - For the masses

Black Flag didn't have a consistent 'block'. We got help for about 3-4 days when CT joined in, but after those 3-4 days this 'block' disbanded because CT had no more interest in attacking Faceless. Faceless was 15m ahead at the time might I add.

Prior to CT assisting, it was BF/HR/ND (with ND maximum 3 targets). After CT lost interest in attacking FL, it was BF doing it solo while contending with FL/p3n/Ult incomings. If you had "random" hostilities (like Norse), then they were not coordinated with Black Flag.

Faceless' defence was good this round, I give them that, and Coolkat is right in saying that both BF/FL struggled to land on each other, but the fundamental difference is that Faceless went the Tycoon route whereas Black Flag spammed FI instead.

Regarding our so called 'naps', the only official naps we had were with ND and HR. Everyone else was a mutual avoidance. What I mean by mutual avoidance is, either party had no benefit or interest in attacking the other, but there was no official deals in place.

Black Flag were challenged this round (probably not as much as in previous rounds), and we were effectively able to defend ourselves due to organisation. Most of us had 70%~ defence fleets which was mostly in FI/CO when we are an FR alliance.

Last edited by Clouds; 23 Sep 2015 at 15:42.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote