View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 16:34   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nancy Pelosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Ofcourse he wasnt charged, his american.
I've read trough most of the report. Its the biggest pile of shit Ive seen for some time. The report is based on written information from NATO itself, and doesnt question this. From section V, Recommendations:
"It has tended to assume that the NATO and NATO countries’ press statements are generally reliable and that explanations have been honestly given."

If our civilian courts did the same, taking everything the questioned said for good fish, there would be no people in jail..

And the people behind this report (Is it the UN or is it NATO itself, one might wonder) does take it for good fish, even when they note that:

"The committee must note, however, that when the OTP requested NATO to answer specific questions about specific incidents, the NATO reply was couched in general terms and failed to address the specific incidents."

Did they then ask the specific people involved? Oh no:
"The committee has not spoken to those involved in directing or carrying out the bombing campaign."

Actually, the members of the comittee havent been on the ground at all.

I rest my case.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote