Thread: Nancy Pelosi
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 04:44   #17
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Nancy Pelosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
but Rick Santorum (a serious Presidential candidate pre-election defeat) was just as extreme as she is.
Just because she isnt as bad compared to someone who is worse doesnt make her good or appropriate for the position, does it?

tbh, i dont really know enough about american politics to comment really, except at the last presidential election i was mildly dissapointed that Wesley Clark didnt win the Democrat candiate for president thing; he came accross to me as actually being intelligent and competant: such a rarity among politicians...

Did americans just hate him or something?

Edit: got the name of the guy right :\
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote