Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2012, 09:15   #243
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
No one (except you) has suggested that they believe that every Ult member sits at his computer 24/7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oil
The reason why ct, and i imgaine nd or whoever else you aim this crap at, don't have an alliance full of members willing to put in the dedication to dc their incs 24/7 is because those kinds of players, with small exceptions, all join each other in alliances like ult or app.
Really? This is getting silly now.

Quote:
You may not have said that Ult's superiority wasn't due to activity but you did imply that activity wasn't essential by asserting that you only log in twice a day.
It's obviously not essential as that's exactly what I've done. I'm not saying that everyone involved with Ult did the same.

Quote:
We dared to suggest that your advice wasn't very helpful.
It wasn't meant to be. I don't have any good answers as I think it's PA that needs to change rather than the majority of the playerbase.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote