Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2012, 16:04   #228
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
I have read every word of every post in this thread (and most other threads) and I don't see how any of your previous posts "explain" it at all - but moving along. I'm sure you're not going to try to pretend that "the people" beating CT aren't far more active.
Pretend? I don't need to, it's true. I log in about twice a day, once to launch on the targets picked for me by one of the two people in my gal that are active, and I'm going to finish top 50 probably. Those same two run defence and sms me to send def. A lot of Ult players are exactly the same.

Like I said, you want to believe we're a bunch of people who sit at the keyboard 24/7, playing Planetarion, just so you can feel you are beaten by people who have all the advantages. Sorry, it's just not true. There are some very active people in Ultores, but not the whole alliance, not by a long shot.

Quote:
You finally address my point in your last comment. You at least have "DCs" - if only based on BPs. We in CT have no DCs at all this round. Now do you see the difference?
Quote:
Fairly soon you guys will have no "casual" players to prey upon. I hope you have fun when you're finally reduced to 3 tags of 40 hard-core players trying to roid each other.
You're trying to say having any DCs at all makes an alliance hardcore? Really?

If you were arguing for changing the game to remove the need for this, I'd be agreeing - I'm one of the most vocal people here about Planetarion needing to move to a game played by people who are awake, but really you're just having a whine about the ultra-active-elite-people in Ultores, which is pointless, as well as not really being true.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote