View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 21:10   #19
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A necessary evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Has anybody stopped to think what would happen if we had private galaxies?

All the best players would be concentrated in the top galaxies and the quality would deteriorate as we go down the chain. The best players would be in an impregnable fortress and the not so good players would be living in a sea of incoming .

What this game needs is for the quality of players to be spread as equally as possible between all galaxies. The current system that we have between tick 0 and tick 36 promotes this to the best of its ability and does not need improving in the slightest.

The problem we are currently facing with galaxies is the exile system. This is what needs improving.
Now, I don't know if this is in response to my posts - but I am not asking for private galaxies. So, ignore this reply if it wasn't meant for me.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote