View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 19:48   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A necessary evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey
I think I agree with Arfy but I'm not entirely sure why, it just feels right to have smaller galaxies with the smaller player base. This would also lead to smaller clusters which might encourage more cluster cooperation, which can't be a bad thing for the newer players.
Firstly, thanks

Secondly, not only would we see smaller clusters (although I don't know if this is good/bad/different at all) we would see more galaxies and more clusters. Again, this agrees with the original post that less galaxies will be caught in the middle of things. The alliance wars are what have unsettled alot of galaxies this round.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote