Thread: OK. Newdawn
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 14:55   #135
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OK. Newdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler

Not to mention the enormous amounts of firepower ND had stockpiled through the whole 1up "war".

How much res did you have? 100 mill + of each resource? Call me crasy but maybe those resources would be better used as ships defending and attacking...
The facts are thus: to run a effective campaign on 1up, you preferably need to avoid 6:10; their demise depends purely on the demise of 1up itself. If I spend my resources, I jump to such a massive value, I can hit hardly anyone outside of that galaxy. So I'm unable to spend, because if I do so I can't attack anyone outside of there.

My view is that it would be pointless building a fleet that wouldn't be able to hit anyone in particular, hence I didn't spend and saved it for a later date.