Thread: OK. Newdawn
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 13:36   #128
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: OK. Newdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
You never caught me lying and you never will, you just prefered to believe a liar instead of me ... that's your choice. Either way I don't wanna argue about this issue again.

I very well know your posting style. Trying to wind up pple is pathetic and have the same respect from me as posters like MotoX, certainly not more. On top of that I do find you arrogant (which isn't a bad thing) and I do think you lie on AD to me, compared with some of the pm's we used to have on IRC.

That's how I perceive you, I'm sure others will have a complete different image of you. I like(d) chatting with you on IRC etc, so this isn't personal but on AD you seem to either purposely annoy me or believe morons spreading lies about me. Then don't expect me to have a good image of you on AD (mind you, I'm talking purely about your posts, not about you as a person or when I'm talking with you on IRC).
I didnt ask for you to like me I asked for you to point at posts where I`m arrogant. And when its your word against countless logs and confirmation from various Angel commands its hard to take your side. Sometimes the truth hurts...