Thread: OK. Newdawn
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 11:08   #110
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OK. Newdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
LOL, im not even playing this round, and have nothing to do with 1up. I browse the forums occasionally looking for idiots who try to pad the truth to make there alliance look less weak.

Oh and seen's im a "1up pr machine", then when i've been praising ND for how impressive they have been, then that is also PR.

So you think your own alliance is crap?

or did you think that calling me a 1up PR'er would be easier than actually trying to debate with me?

Pathetic, really, especially considering I wasnt even flaming ND in the post you qouted. I was mearly sick of all the people crying saying "you only got 10% of our roids cause our incomming tracker has 300 fleets launched on us"

When really you should be focusing on the point that you can lose 10% and then still carry on fighting. and that the reason they got 10% the first night, was a)because it was unexpected, and b)because it was a co-ordinated effort between 2 alliances who have a combined score of around double ND's score.

So erm what Am I again? because if I am a "mr 1up propagandamachine", then that would make you the village idiot.
No offense morden, but we all know where your loyalty/sympathy lies if you'd be playing, hence this reflects on your posting style.

Nothing wrong with that, otherwise you wouldn't be so nice to me all the time

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...