View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 02:33   #30
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A brief review of movies I have seen lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Pirates of the Carribean II is so bad that I do not even see how it can be called a film.

Literally nothing happens. There are a few completely random action sequences and jonny depp minces around. THAT'S IT.

There is no character development. No plot. It ends as abruptly as a low budget flick that ran out of cash. The effects are sub par for 1992. Bill Nighy embarasses himself with an accent of shifting geographical persuasion. Keira Knightly proves the saying "You can take the girl out of sloane square but you can't take sloane square out of the girl". She and orlando Bloom would be second raters in am-dram.

It is nice to see jonny depp actually act but when he is the only person doing so and when you see so little of him in disjointed clips it really is not worth watching.

I was horrendously disapointing after having eaten my hat over how much I loved the first one. Disney sequals clearly suck arse.
You see you have to remeber what kind of film it is.

Its a disney film, its aimed at kids.

Pirates of the carribean could potentially be a great adult film. I believe as I said earliet it serves its purpose, it provides entertainment.

I left the cinema in a good mood. It made me laugh and smile.

Johnny depp as you said is excellent in it. I think I said keira knightley and orlando bloom were poor but the film on the whole was enjoyable and for 2 and half hours it felt as though I got my moneys worth.

While I believe it is certainly not an intellectual film, it serves its purpose in being a film that suits children as well as adults.