View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 19:42   #313
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: NewDawn's Official Proposal to Furious Omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
I deeply appreciate your defence.
That can all be repaid by donating me your huge stack of res. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
the saturday "suprise" on said galaxy.
Dude, it was saturday night why did you even have more than 10 fleets going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
he's a good friend whose presence in the galaxy helps us loads.
Threatening to rape my mother with a broomstick if I don't send him def really helps me loads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I disagree with the sentence in bold. It doesn't protect members, it just focuses fire on those who don't have planetnaps. Which really means that the people fighting your enemy grows smaller in size as they get more incoming and loses more roids and value. This is ineffectual, and it doesn't really matter if you are planetnapped to a neutral alliance or a hostile one - the rest of the alliance gets your incoming anyway.
I don't think he's referring to wartime, he means that having a pnap with an alliance that you aren't at war with can help because you will have more free fleets to def with and to attack with.

Last edited by _Kila_; 4 Dec 2006 at 19:49.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote