Thread: Round 26 stats
View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2008, 21:51   #79
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 26 stats

I quite like the stats.

I fear that the current setup for cath will continue the theme of dominant big caths and awful small caths. It still relies on having enough EMP to let the low A/C D/C killships get their shots off.

If I'm correct in this assessment (we'll see how it works in the round), I'd suggest that in future rounds we either boost the black widow's power or give them another ship like the scorpion; which is a ship that benefits smaller players almost as much as larger players.

If I'm wrong, then this post can be ignored.

EDIT: Oh, and I really like the theme change for the etd. The late init cloakers are an inspired idea and I think they've been horribly underrated. I wouldn't be averse to seeing a stealship or two return to their ranks in future rounds, but this is a more interesting concept. In fact, if cath prove unfixable and have to be abolished, etd may provide the perfect alternative.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote