Thread: Round 26 stats
View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2008, 11:41   #67
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 26 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
After a quick glance, the stats look fair enough though. The Xan BS seems somewhat out of place though, and ETD look rather interesting.

Zik seem to be pretty ****ed at the start with no Fi or Co class kill ships.
The xanda BS is going back to old ideas, as xandas used to have a mobile pds in a bs-class ship which was mainly good for strengthening personal defense.

I've been expecting more people to be intrigued by the new ETD, but I guess the general concerns about having to play for flak has gotten more attention than the new racial identity we created.

Ziks are always a bit of an balancing-act between their potential and their starting place. I think we've gotten it quite good, if played well it has great potential, but it will actually be a quite demanding race to play next round. Early incomings may infact help some ziks off to a great start, as prodding out ships to steal your attackers will be quite effective.