View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 13:46   #119
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Fred, Cryptic was fairly inactive rd 7, though I certainly have no clue what his personal plans were or what he may have been doing behind the scenes. It certainly wasn't Fury's plan to screw anyone over, other than obviously to not let anyone else win. Sid was AWOL through pretty much all of round 7, so I am skeptical that he had as much of a role in things as you say, though I guess its possible he popped up to mess with you. Biggdogg did indeed go quite inactive, but not before he coordinated legion's politics, where he made sure that Legion wasnt tied to Titans even though they were in the block, making conflict down the road almost inevitable and pretty clearly the plan. He wasnt the only one in Legion with ill will towards Titans either, and I knew of a fair few in Legion chomping at the bit to hit them as soon as our block clinched victory. He got back involved in things at the end of the round when the political scene had shifted and used the leverage you had earned Legion to get Fury to give up protecting Titans, which I know wasnt at all your plan.

I cant for the life of me remember anything about your closure, but I wasnt one of the people super-involved in that situation. You absolutely kept legion afloat, and I had alot of respect for you because of that, even if I wasnt thrilled with your political maneuverings.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse

Last edited by K-W; 12 Oct 2006 at 14:04.
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote