View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2009, 11:28   #389
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post

Now that we're done with the history lesson, it's time for some facts. Conspiracy Theory is shit (this shouldn't be news to anyone), Assassin has the sort of a reverse touch of Midas (the bloke, everything he touched turned into gold. in this case, everything the bloke gets stabbed by turns into shit, just look at 1up). NewDawn's always been there, and this will be their strength. Again, since certain groups of players have been pulling the playing down our game -trick a lot, many again refuse to believe Ascendancy's current stature after the clear out that went through there after last round. I'm frankly very surprised that the it didn't happen earlier, as by seeing a lot of faces in the alliance channel I'd never ever really believed that'd end up in Ascendancy. I guess a sponsoring circle jerk was behind this, and the view that the "elitist community had been watered down" was surely accurate. They'll obviously be strong given there'll be someone there to sort out things inevitably, the question might be more about whether they'll fit the ranks required to play a top spot. The outsider stature may help, and the fact that the round's going to be long will, if anything, play for Ascendancy.

Arnt you a very witty inteligent guy? Considering ive been involved with some top allies over the years who have ended top ranks with me in doesnt make me a curse. Although of course i remember your anti me due to my 'biased ways' (said by you) While been a MH. Maybe you should go over to that grudge thread on the other forum and put me on it? And cheers for the remarks regarding my stabbing, think maybe you should leave your room once and a while and you may experience some life in the real world.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote