View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2016, 15:03   #155
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

[re: booji] This is because my draft did not have them in attack classes and Jintao has moved them there recently, as I made them before SKs could only be used in wars (and because I never bother with SKs until the rest is balanced).

Thanks Drew, we'll get on that soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This is entirely due to the ERes of the respective ships. Cost has nothing to do with it, except indirectly: stats makers are naturally more inclined to give expensive ships higher ERes. The bcalc doesn't look at ship cost, though.

This does not affect the validity of the rest of your post, though, it's just a small nitpick.
It's an important distinction though, because I like using cost differentials to amplify a ship's strengths like the Mantis vs Bs. It's cheap, therefore very good flak, but actually has the highest ERes out of all Cruisers.