View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 08:31   #41
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Political Situation

For all the bleating and moaning and gnashing of teeth about 1up and our pre round political outlook I feel I must add a very important piece of information as, in Sids absence, I took care of any political matters and am the only person, other than those who pm'd me, who has undisputable knowledge to back up Sids statements.

A week or more before the round started I got a pm from an LCH HC requesting that 1up allow the current LCH memberbase be merged into our alliance. I declined. I was offered multiple NAP's and alliances (you know who you are). I declined.

That is the final word on how 1up entered the round. Anything beyond this is just plain fiction.

I might also ask that Remy had the spine to admit to doing something that 1up have advocted since it's very inception. The truth is that we are currently getting ahead and quite comfortably. This, as laid out so many times in posts from Sid and many 1up "spokespersons", is where "fluid politics"* should come into play and temporary arrangements should be made. Just have the balls to admit it. Hell, we all know it's for the best and will only enhance the round.

* By fluid politics I mean the *temporary* arrangements of alliances to peg back someone running away with the round not causing detriment to the round as a whole. In this instance a block of this size, for the very reasons sid outlined in an earlier post, will neither be temporary (in my opinion) and will definately have a negative impact on the round. 1up are all for a fair fight but we certainly won't give in to plain bullying and gang banging.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote