View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 00:29   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Political Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Once again i agree 100% with your post. But as sid questioned, how does one realistically break up the block once it is initiated?
Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Sadly it is unlikely that they will disband, or that one alliance will 'do a Phraktos'.
The flood of IRC pms that I received after my first post means that I'd just like to clear up things.

VGN is not casting its lot in with 1up, and has no intention of doing so. We worked with 1up/SiNND/WP/HR/others in Round 13 only in a futile effort to hold back eXilition. All policies have been reset, and we have made it clear that we are solo. We will only cease to be solo if truly necessary, and that will be when we decide, not when others do. That time has not yet come.