View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 23:32   #15
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Re: Political Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Political Situation
-------------------

Firstly, we should take it a compliment that alliances feel the need to gang up vs us this early in the round. We always expected it from LCH - blocking is their way of life and they're realistic enough to know they lack the quality to compete at the top solo. If they'd just stuck to working with Hydra that would make life interesting, but are now also working with Insomnia. That makes 3 top 10 alliances - with a combined score/roids of more than double ours - all working together to attack 1up.
Well, i normally dont react much on AD, but this really surprised me. Usually you at least have SOMETHING right when you babble, but this even surpasses Zhil, and thats quite a feat

1 Firstly, we should take it a compliment that alliances feel the need to gang up vs us this early in the round.

My comment: Last round you formed a 5 alliance block before ticks.

2 We always expected it from LCH - blocking is their way of life and they're realistic enough to know they lack the quality to compete at the top solo.

My comment: It's not our way of life, it's our way of reacting to your blocking actions last round, the round before that, AND the round before that. We allied or napped with Exil last round, and before that 2 rounds with VSN. Is that a block? In your first 1up round you stated that anything bigger then 2 was a block i think i remember.

You personally, as co-leader of Fury, have been blocking, napping, allying and sliming our ass off constantly. Just because its called 1Up now doenst delete your history.

About the solo/quality thing, i don't care what you think :-)

3. If they'd just stuck to working with Hydra that would make life interesting,

I know Hydra-Rain from the forums, not anyone else from Hydra (at least not to my knowledge). We have not been approached and have not approached hydra.

4. .... but are now also working with Insomnia

A person i knew from ely now in insomnia asked me to have LCH attack a 1up planet after him, as a personal favor. That was today. You are referring to that? For the rest, i dont think they have been approaching us or vice versa.

5.That makes 3 top 10 alliances - with a combined score/roids of more than double ours - all working together to attack 1up.

So, thats just your false point of view. Last rounds we had a lot of incs too, we didnt whine.

Sid, you are well known for twisting the truth to your own liking and to reach goals that benefit you and 1Up. (Its called propaganda) You even made a remark that LCH will deny any of this. By making that remark you try to discredit any answer we give. Well, i don't give a rats ass (Sorry TheRat :P)

Why you wud post this on AD can have several reasons:

- You try to discredit us by point the blocking finger at us, how ehvul we are
- You try to make yourself look like the victim, and again we are ehvul
- You miss all the attention and thought of some random sentences
- You try to disctract attention from your own blocking machinations by accusing us of it.
- You try to get the blood of your members cooking in fury against the ehvul blockers

There are other reason why you get attacked by more then one alliance:

- 1Up arrogant behaviour in the past has drawn too much hostile attention for the coming 10 rounds.
- Some alliances simply target the highest ranked alliance
- 1Up s coord list has leaked and alliances use that to the fullest (not that im aware of such a list tho)

Finally, why did i even care to react? Because you discredit LCH too much. Personally, i dont think you are worth noticing, but i can imagine some of my members being truely offended/hurt/pissed.

btw, i didnt bother to read the rest of your post, this part i reacted on was enough rubbish for one round
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote