View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 23:08   #11
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Political Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
But are there any quality alliances left that could help 1up in this matter? If there are, then I ask myself why, 1up did not come into the round with them.
It may be hard for you to udnerstand why we entered the round with no allies - but you need to recognise that just because YOU can't understand why an alliance would prefer to be solo, doesn't mean that it can't be the case.

We started the round solo because that's what we wanted to do. It wasn't for lack of offers of allies - I can think of 6 alliances that had asked for or offered to ally with 1up pre-round.

I'll repeat it again - as it's clearly an alien concept to you and needs some reinforcement. 1up doesn't believe that being in a block is better than being solo - so despite many offers we went solo. It can't be THAT hard to understand, surely?