View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 22:49   #4
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: Political Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
We always expected it from LCH - blocking is their way of life and they're realistic enough to know they lack the quality to compete at the top solo. If they'd just stuck to working with Hydra that would make life interesting, but are now also working with Insomnia. That makes 3 top 10 alliances - with a combined score/roids of more than double ours - all working together to attack 1up.

And that's still not a big enough block for them - we know for sure they've been inviting other alliances in (though as yet we have no firm evidence that any others have accepted).

I could have sworn, last round, 1up was blocked with up to 6 of the top 10 alliances at various points of the round. So i think the statement above is a little hypocritical.

The round before that they came into the round blocked already

The thread seems like a nice peice of propaganda and I hope the blocked alliances dont fall for 1ups poor me act and keep the pressure on. I also hope that if the "block" does in fact keep the pressure up, that 1up is able to find a stable ally to help balance everything out a little.

But are there any quality alliances left that could help 1up in this matter? If there are, then I ask myself why, 1up did not come into the round with them.

All this comes down to is the fact that 1up is a superior alliance who may have burned alot of bridges amongst past allys. Not due to mis treatment, but due to agendas. If the rest of the uni needs to block to bring 1up back to the rest of the unis playing field, then so be it.

Last edited by Fyodor; 2 Aug 2005 at 22:54.
Fyodor is offline   Reply With Quote