View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2012, 16:24   #370
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 47 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
if budious was ranked 30th in ct at the time then using the 2k v 300 roid comparison is kinda pointless as he prob had at least 1.5k roids ( I could check but that requires effort ) , plus he said that your def tools ignored his calls is that a flaw in your def tools or did one of your dc's mark his calls to ignore , the ease with which ct gives away roids during the end game every round should be a huge red flag to you as it is obvoiously a clear sign that your dc's/defence system is not working right
if he's 5th in def points, he's on High def priority, tools isn't going to ignore anything... if someone killed the call by mistake, sure, but I don't know that, because I didn't have the opportunity to investigate what happened when it happened.... you'll find, you'll get much more done if you come talk to us, instead of coming and ranting on AD. it's not about the defense system, as always in PA, it's about people....... the Defense system isn't the 10 Commandments, it's a guide... people can apply common sense quite easily.