View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2013, 21:34   #17
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The final curtain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
I guarantee fallen had more incs than spore. From what you showed me butcher, you had a very easy round.

I guess we will just have to wait for the truth though rather than relying on some numbers you plucked from the vacant space in your head.
I would have agreed with you before the stats came out, I thought it was a pretty easy round incoming wise. However, the stats show Spore had a pretty large amount. I think the difference was that this round we defended well (the stats certainly suggest that when you look at number of defences sent etc.).

Although, this would be skewed by the end of round Jihad you TF fellas sent at us (which I will admit was actually pretty effective and difficult for us to deal with), and the massive nights of incs we had from you, HR and App. Though I think all this is shown quite nicely by the 1/3, 2/3 and end stats.