Thread: WOW nice brep
View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 10:07   #64
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: WOW nice brep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
I talked to several Destiny guys and not many liked it or gonna stay in the ally
I talked to several Destiny guys and they liked it (me included)

Quote:
You are one of the selfishiest HCs this game has ever say (u even top the pia guy)
bullshit

Quote:
All you have done was purely of need to prove that u are worth something (which failed)
bullshit again; everyone who knows Caj (knowing is not the same as thinking to know someone) also knows that he is worth something, Caj got no need to prove anything

Quote:
No one (with a bit brain) will ever trust, or follow you again
well, again i disagree

for all the ppl who are so overly obsessed with Caj a little IRC log from a convo this morning:
[09:41] <[CT]Juppi> u know theres so much talk about it
[09:41] <[CT]Juppi> but u cant really trust anyones opinion
[09:42] <[DeS]Almeida> i know; and Caj didn't use Destiny. he DCed his incs only once; that was at a time when no other DC was available. it was quite normal, that he got that much def; if someone else would have been at such a high roidcount he would have received the same amount of def
[09:42] <[DeS]Almeida> plus he always was on high prio
[09:43] <[DeS]Almeida> those ppl who got roided heavily in the beginning switched to XP style and didn't need that much def
[09:43] <[DeS]Almeida> so, we used the extra fleets there, were it made the most sense

why shouldn't we def Caj, only because he is HC and by coincidence our largest planet? pretty illogical