View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 21:53   #32
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
Re: How many is too many?

Let's not get all negative shall we?

We've seen lots of good changes in this last round i think. The clusters are making a round that would otherwise be politically stuck interesting. The new race has brought some new tactics. Correct me if im wrong but i think even the playerbase is slightly larger than it was last round. Just stay postive and you'll see lots of things have changed for the better. Yet prelaunch is not one of them.

This game is about activity. Take the need for it away and you equalize the whole playerbase. Everyones planets get a lil closer in size no matter the ability(activity!) of the player. Ive been playing since rd 2 and i never had problems with piggies, not even in later rounds. I choose my targs carefully and send at late hours or even in the morning, never prelaunching. But the last few rounds, i am getting piggies on almost all attacks. Why is that, you ask? Because the timeframe I made for myself, MY private one, was made available to everyone without having to stay up late.

So now everyone is launching at my time, I've again moved. I now hit mornings to early midday. Works as well and is better on my university life anyway. Still it sucked to have my timeframe ruined by prelaunch.

To put in an idea why not limit prelaunch to 10 prelaunchs a round?
Or something like that? People then coulkd prelaunch when they absolutely have to and apart from that they simply have to live around their pa account and attacks. AS IT SHOULD BE!!!